We invite you to join the Northeast Tarrant County Aggie Moms’ Club! This is an excellent way to become familiar with TX A&M, support hometown Aggies, and form lasting friendships!
TOP 10 REASONS TO BECOME A MEMBER OF
THE NE TARRANT COUNTY AGGIE MOMS’ CLUB
1. To form friendships and socialize with other Aggie Moms.
2. To stay connected to your child, learning the “in’s” and “out’s” of activities at A&M.
3. To receive information regarding Aggie Moms’ Club activities, A&M activities and to hear guest speakers from A&M.
4. To help raise funds that go directly to support local Aggies.
5. To have a chance to learn the traditions of Texas A&M University.
6. To become as active an Aggie Mom as you choose. There is no pressure.
7. To learn the things about college life that your Aggie doesn’t share with you.
8. To have a monthly opportunity to brag about your Aggie.
9. To network with other Aggie Moms who are also experiencing “the empty nest syndrome”.
10. TO HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!
To JOIN OUR CLUB:
1. Download our Membership Form, Click Here
2. Please mail your check in with your Membership Form
We look forward to seeing you at your first meeting!